Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Star Trek

I have to be honest. While I always knew that I could easily be a Star Trek fan, I never actually got into it.

Well, friends, that is changing. I just watched Wrath of Khan in preparation for Into Darkness.
(I capitalize "Into" because I think it looks better.)


There were things I forgot about.


I even knew it was coming and wasn't prepared.


Just like when I watch Pokemon. I cry every time Ash turns to stone. Every. Time.

Anyway, I'm excited that Khan is going from this:


To this:


Oooooooooooooh yeah. Goodbye David Bowie bangs, hello my Sherlockian dream :D

Just kidding.

No, not really.

If all you hardcore Trekkies are face-palming, I'll have you know that I laugh in the most recent Star Trek when Sulu says "fencing". Take your face-palms back >:D