Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Cookies! Or Why I won't be the best wife in the universe...


All my roommates are gone this weekend.  I don't know where most of them are.

So I was like

Also


Okay, I'm about to start cooking now.  If you're a baking person, you'll probably be facepalming a lot.
Sorry.


So we understand, it says the eggs go in and get mixed before the flour and stuff is added.


Later... about however long it takes to preheat an oven and bake one batch...


I've been watching too much Fullmetal Alchemist, this is kind of dark for cookies...



Mom suggested that I chill the dough because the butter might be too melty.
And I'm like, "Yeah, it's possible that's the problem..."


So I did that and did another batch... but they weren't too different.  I finally decided that the plain cookie dough tasted better than the chimeras I was baking...


//this one is longer and a little different. comment and tell me what you think :D