Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy International Women's Day!

ATTENTION MEN: This post might scare some of you away.  I want you to BE STRONG.

WOMEN: Has this ever happened to you?



Or maybe it seems like this?


I'm here to tell you that there is a solution!  My friend Michelle came up with it and I hope she's okay with me using her first name!  Or is that her name?  Maybe I made one up!  You don't know!


Don't leave, yet, guys.  Allow me to articulate the many benefits to men and women with this arrangement.


Sorry, cartoon me. Isn't it annoying to be secretly freaking out because you might be bleeding through your pants and it's hecka embarrassing?  Men, did you know it's annoying to be secretly freaking out because you might be bleeding through your pants and it's hecka embarrassing?

Also, this


So, men, if you would like to help, tell all the girls you know that you now carry feminine hygiene products. They might be confused and you might be embarrassed, but can it be more embarrassing than waking up from a nap you took in public to find yourself in your own blood?!  At first, you might be "the weird guy who says he has tampons".  Then, after saving a woman from a dire emergency, you will forever be known as "the guy who saved the day".

Still not convinced?  Aren't you supposed to have some kind of women-protecting instinct?

And it doesn't have to be obvious, I recommend code words!  Everything is more fun with code words


I don't really know if this post is a good idea.  It's about 1AM and I think it sounds fantastic!
//Fantastic meaning "awesome" not fantastic meaning "it will never happen".