Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Springtime!

You know how I know it's spring?


Don't be mistaken.  I'm not afraid of bugs.  Last week when I saw the first bug of spring, I was like


I know bugs are good for the environment and stuff and we would all die without them.  So it's a good thing I don't have magical powers enabling me to kill all bugs.


And then I would doom the human race.

I really don't like it when bugs are in my apartment.


Utilities are not included in rent, so we like to cool the apartment by opening bedroom windows and the front door.


The windows have screens, but the front door doesn't.


So we used the power of the internet!  We bought this screen that velcroes onto the door frame!


This way, I don't have to go crazy!


Which is good, because bugspray is hecka bad for you.

Happy Springtime!