Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

In which I try to make sense and end up confusing myself.


My most favorite movie of all time was The Shawshank Redemption.



It has all the things I like in a movie.


Why am I making BioShock references?  I don't know, it's like 3am...


Way to pick the most obvious quote in the movie, Allie.




BUT the other night I watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape and it also has all the things I like!


So, we're going to go the logical route and make a chart!


Note, this chart is just for me and my preferences.  Your weights and ratings might be different.

It's official!  What's Eating Gilbert Grape is my favorite movie!


Wait, a second...  this isn't very effective... Finding Nemo is a completely different category...


AARRRRGGHH!! I just remembered Forrest Gump!!! XP